Introduction

Hope everything goes well and all people get little bit start in business / personal life and daily routines . 

First of all please do forgive me if you found any mistakes in grammer or spell mistakes . Because I know many are US returns and from Oxfords and I am from Bhave high school Semi English medium ,middle class family guy .
Even you can say person with lot of dreams and plans but with empty pocket jokes apart .

Now my information I am ex-merchant navy officer left the sailing career and joined family business of transports and from there onwards I started worked on my business life exports ,shipbrokering ,transports are major one and much more  back to back  other ventures .

Today is first day actually I am started again after long time mostly in last 2 years I engrossed myself in reading books of Self development and business models rather than Love story, romance, thrill .Actually before 3-4 years I received these roller coaster ride in my life cycle and now ups and downs of business , It's part and parcel of life .  so I believe there is cycle in lifetime when you have your interests predefined and you are on that path with full energy and excitement . 

So basically my further blogs from here onwards on mostly business related ,self development and entrepreneurship ,import -exports ,trade ,finance &  many more relatable  things . Future Technical parts will be seems quite boring but remember that  I am not the best but I wanted to be the best with all you .

And yes all what I explained in blogs and going to be written in future it's from my learnings and experiences .and yes I am open to all kind of debates as I would love to learn from you  as well .

Stay tuned !! Cheers 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing Which Makes Difference

Project Management

Ship Brokering & Commercials :-1